OUR SECTOR-ORIENTED APPROACH
Our legal services go beyond our practice areas. Our approach is cross-disciplinary and takes into account our clients’ industry sectors.
With solid expertise across a broad range of industry sectors, our legal professionals have the capability to provide you with diverse and in-depth analyses.
Telecommunications, information technology and electronics,
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical and scientific equipment, industrial chemistry, hospital waste, agri-food and cosmetics,
- Construction, engineering and infrastructure,
- Energy and natural resources,
- Transportation and automotive services,
- Insurance, banking and finance,
- Retail and consumer products.
Lazareff Le Bars has recognized expertise and a long standing history on the African continent. For many years our lawyers have been active in both French- and English-speaking Africa, as well as in the Middle-East and North Africa. They have developed comprehensive knowledge of the national and regional legal systems throughout Africa, including OHADA, CEDEAO-ECOWAS, UEMOA-WAEMU, CEMAC-ECCAS and COMESA.
Drawing together local and international cultures, our lawyers have established a prestigious client base that includes French and foreign listed and non-listed multinationals, investors, shareholders, SMEs, governments and public entities. As key players in the field, today we are involved in more than 43 countries in Africa and Maghreb.