On 9 December 2015, ICDR Y&I annual conference was held in collaboration with Queen Mary University of London, School of International Arbitration and SciencesPo, School of law.
2015 edition was about Arbitration in Africa. Lazareff Le Bars, close of those two prestigious schools answered the invitation and M. Benoit La Bars, co-founder and Managing Partner, took part during the panel n°1 about Commercial Arbitration in Africa, to share its experiences, especially on OHADA law.
Following the conference, a cocktail was served, offered by Lazareff Le Bars.
From left to right, Makane Mbengue, Isaiah Bozimo, Ikwueto, Emilia Onyema, Jean-Claude Najar, Benoit Le Bars, Maxi Scherer & Tunde Ogunseitan.
Panel 1: Commercial Arbitration in Africa
- Tunde Ogunseitan, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris
- Jean-Claude Najar, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, Paris
- Benoit Lebars, Lazareff Le Bars, Paris
- Moderated by Maxi Scherer, Queen Mary University of London
Panel 2: Investment Arbitration in Africa
- Makane Mbengue, University of Geneva
- Isaiah Bozimo, Ikwueto Law Firm, Abuja, Nigeria
- Emilia Onyema, SOAS Law School, London
- Moderated by Diego Fernández Arroyo, SciencesPo Law School